Right here’s the breakdown:
- Help Trump, will not change: 34%
- Help Trump, might change later: 8%
- Neither help nor oppose Trump: 2%
- Oppose Trump, might change later: 3%
- Oppose Trump, will not change: 53%
- Uncertain: 1%
Taken collectively, 56% oppose Trump’s reelection and 42% help it, however these opposed are rather more fervent about their intentions.
Different key findings:
- 63% of respondents stay very/reasonably involved a couple of native coronavirus outbreak, simply 21% aren’t involved in any respect.
- 64% say they don’t seem to be very glad/not glad in any respect with the federal pandemic response, with simply 34% saying they’re largely/fully glad.
- Respondents are virtually evenly cut up on their state’s coronavirus response, with 49% saying they’re largely/fully glad and 50% saying they don’t seem to be very glad/not glad in any respect.
On faculties, a stable 60% majority categorical concern and discomfort with reopenings:
- Very uncomfortable: 45%
- Considerably uncomfortable: 15%
- Considerably snug: 13%
- Very snug: 23%
- Uncertain: 3%
On masks carrying, solely 11% of respondents say they by no means put on a masks; 88% say they put on a masks in public all or a few of the time, with 56% saying they achieve this at any time when they depart the home and one other 33% saying it is determined by what they’re doing.
The vaccine query was regarding, with simply 45% of respondents saying they plan to take it if it turns into accessible.
- Sure: 45%
- No: 28%
- Uncertain: 27%
However this is the celebration breakdown of the 27% of respondents who stated they have been not sure:
- Democrat: 30%
- Unbiased: 28%
- Republican: 23%
Maybe a vaccine administered by a reliable Democratic administration—public servants who really consider within the authorities serving to folks—will have the ability to win over a few of these not sure Democrats and independents, and possibly even some Republicans.